Welcome to the Home of the Trojans!
Paradise Valley High School (PVHS) has a proud tradition of athletic excellence, promoting sportsmanship, physical activity, friendship and a well-rounded education.
Calendar & Category Legend:
- District-Level Athletic Events
- PVHS Athletics
- Cross Country
- Boys' Golf
- Girls' Golf
- Swim & Dive
- Boys' Basketball
- Girls' Basketball
- Boys' Soccer
- Girls' Soccer
- Boys' Tennis
- Girls' Tennis
- Track & Field
To participate in athletics in PVSchools, the following required items must be completed prior to tryouts.
- All participants must complete online registration, upload completed athletic physical forms, and complete the Release of Liability for the current school year.
- Athletic physicals must be completed after March 1 of the current year to be used for the next school year and must be signed by an MD, DO, NP or PA-C.
- All participants must pay a participation fee of $200 prior to the first permissible practice. Cut sports will be given a one week grace period during the week of tryouts (must make payment by the following Monday). Fees can be paid on your school's webstore or in the bookstore between 7:15 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- All participants must complete the Concussion/Brain Course required by Arizona Interscholastic Association (AIA) by registering as a student of your school before beginning the course. After completion, print out the completion certificate and turn it in to the Athletic Director's office.
- All participants and their parents must view the online Informed Consent video prior to participation. Guión del video en español.
- All participants and their parents must view the Hazing Awareness video prior to participation. Guión del video en español.
- All participants must have passed all classes from the previous quarter, or made up the same number of failed classes in summer school.
- Consider purchasing insurance for your student, K&K Insurance is a possible option. Apply online or pick up a packet from the Athletic Director's office.
- If your child is transferring from another school, school district, or state you must complete the AIA 550 Transfer Form. If your former school is not in the school drop-down menu, choose the option "Other School - Not an AIA Member," and then manually enter the information requested.
- Honey Cabrera, 4th place State wrestling (2022)
- Anthony Mustacchio, 4th place State wrestling (2022)
- Madelyn Nerada, 2nd place State girls dive (2021)
- Jesse Edwards, 2nd place State 100 freestyle and 100 backstroke (2021)
- Cailor Benson, STATE champion in Wrestling, heavyweight division (2021)
- Boy's Tennis, STATE runners-up (2021)
- PVHS, School Sportsmanship Award for NE Valley Region (2021)
Student Transfer 550 Form
Transferring schools and want to keep eligibility? You need to complete this form.
Webstore - Pay Participation Fees
Participation fees must be paid in order to play in your chosen sport.
Family/Student/Staff Passes Explained
How do family passes work and whom do they cover?
Read the Parent Concern Protocol
These are the expectations of behavior at Trojan events.