Prepare. Respect. Initiate. Do. Excel.
At PVHS, we put PRIDE into everything we do!
P is for Prepare: on time, on task, with tools.
- Always wear your ID.
- Arrive at school with a fully-charged Chromebook.
- Bring your supplies with you to school.
R is for Respect: honor people and property.
- Throw away your trash at lunch and at school events.
- Seek help from counseling to resolve conflicts.
- Model Trojan PRIDE in the classroom and in activities.
- Work hard and be nice to people!
I is for Initiate: participate in class, campus, and community.
- Monitor your grades in Infinite Campus.
- Advocate for yourself and ask for help when you need it.
- Attend office hours and ask questions if needed.
- Join the red zone by attending games and events.
D is for Do: do the work.
- Track your assignments in a PRIDE Guide or e-planner.
- Do the work!
- Keep up with due dates and deadlines. Do not procrastinate.
- Just turn it in! Late work is better than "missing" work.
E is for Excel: be your best!
- Set your bar high and strive to be your best.
- Challenge yourself academically.
- Have confidence in yourself and persevere. You can do it!
- Trojan-spire others to be their best.
- Is there a Dress Code?
- What are the Media Center and Bookstore hours?
- Is it a closed campus?
- Where do we buy PE uniforms?
- Do I need to buy textbooks?
- What is the cost of a parking pass?
- How do I provide the school my emergency contact information?
- How do I know what bus to ride?
- Do students have to wear a PVHS ID?
- How do I update my address/phone numbers when they change?
- How do I pay class fees?
- Are interpretation services available?
- Is breakfast or lunch available? What about free/reduced lunches?
- How do I check grades?
- How do I excuse an absence?
- What if I get sick or don't feel well?
- What if I need to pick up my child early?
- How do I check my child's attendance?
- What is considered "tardy"?
- Can we have cellphones/electronic devices?
- How do I order a yearbook?