PV High School Bookstore Information
We welcome and encourage students to visit us during bookstore hours to pay fees or ask any questions about books/fees on their account.
- Any visiting students coming to the bookstore during class time must have a pass.
- Students should come to the bookstore when they don't have an ID to get a sticker. After 3 stickers, students will be given a new ID and a $5 fee will be added to their account. IDs can also be purchased at any time for $5.
- Students are responsible for checked out items, and they will be charged for all items not returned.
- Please do not have other students or teachers return items for you. You are the one responsible for them.
- Class fees are due as soon as possible. Some classes require the class fees to buy necessary items to have a successful semester.
- Seniors must return all items and pay all fees prior to graduation.
- Payments can be made online using the PVHS Webstore. Visit the PVSchools Payment Portal.
- Parking passes are available for purchase in the bookstore. Students must submit a Parking Registration Form.
- The Lost and Found is located in the bookstore.
Please call us with your questions at (602) 449-7018.
Bookstore Contact Info and Hours
Monday – Friday
7:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (closed daily for lunch 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.)
See the McGraw-Hill eBook (might need to sign in first)