Paradise Valley High School Council
Our school council is comprised of administration, faculty, staff, students, parents, and community members. They work together to guide and support all stakeholders of our school in the following areas:
- Review and approve all appropriate expenditures of non-designated Arizona Tax Credit donations.
- Review recommendations for changes/revision of school programs, activities, procedures, and policies.
- Review items requested by the District Office and/or the PVSchools Governing Board.
- Monitor the progress of the PVHS Strategic Plan.
- Foster improved communication among all stakeholders in the PVHS community.
Our School Council Members Are:
- Ian Deonise, Principal
- Erin Arakaki, Classified
- Johanna Bookbinder, Certified
- Irene Fabig, Certified
- Lisa Hoberg, Parent
- Vivian Liu, Parent
- Melissa Plew, Community
- Amelia Ponter, Certified
- Suzy Rager, Parent
- Cooper Weissman, Student